another minor gtcd bug

I can enter song titles with high-order latin1 characters in the track
editor, but the characters don't show up in the display, presumably
because the default font doesn't have those characters.  Shouldn't the
default font be set to one with latin1 characters?

Also, what about submitting new entries to the cddb database?  I do
not see an option for doing so...

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/