Re: bug in imlib 1.9.2

"Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu> writes:

> I wasn't clear.  The bug is on HP/UX only; the *test* is done on all
> platforms, for who knows what reason, and thus trips up on Solaris because
> of a completely unrelated complaint.  One would think they would test an
> HP/UX-specific bug only on HP/UX....

Doesn't this go against the whole idea of autoconf - not to hardcode
anything specific about the platforms, but instead test for the
problems?

I think the actual test should be fixed - if CC or GCC is complaining
about an empty input file, put "int token=0;" into the configure test
fragment.
--
Sam Vilain, sam@whoever.com         work: sam.vilain@unisys.com
http://www.hydro.gen.nz                home: sam@hydro.gen.nz