ORBit/popt configure.in dies if $CC contains spaces

Due to use of BIND 8 on all our systems, I have to use a hack to get things
to configure right:

	CC="gcc -include /usr/local/include/configure-hack.h"

The configure.in in ORBit/popt contains the following:

if test $CC = gcc; then
    CFLAGS="-Wall $CFLAGS"
fi

which doesn't work very well in that case....

My quick workaround was to double-quote $CC, but a more correct fix would be
to extract the first word of $CC and check that its basename is "gcc" (and/or
"egcs"?).

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu