Re: gnome-libs install dumps core

 Hi,

 I have the same problem. Can someone tell me where I can find the
 tarball for the latest libdb. I found a Berkley libdb but it doesn't
 make a shared library and it installs into /usr/local/Berkley which
 I doubt GNOME knows about. Is this the correct source and I just
need  to modify the Makefile to create a shared library and install
in /usr/local/lib? Also I used the --enable-compat185 flag to
configure. I can't remember where I read that I should use that.
Could someone confirm that.

 Thanks, Steve.