Re: gtk_toggle_button_set_active function.

You may be looking in the wrong location for your Gtk+ headers; Gtk+
lost this function a while ago, but a compatibility entry was placed in
gtk/gtkcompat.h so that the older source code will still compile.

The old version is gtk_toggle_button_set_state, the new version is
gtk_toggle_button_set_active.

	Jeff