gtk_toggle_button_set_active function.

Hello all,
	I have Gtk+ 1.1.12 installed, and most of the applications works.
But recently I have tried to compile the rest of the applications, such as
the admin programs, balsa, and others.  Have these programs been updated to
use Gtk+-1.1.12 and it's api?  I checked out the header file for the toggle
button, and there is not gtk_toggle_button_set_active function, only
set_state function.  So the question is, what do we need to change as far as
the code goes?  Are there more updated versions of these programs?

Thanks.
Bill