Re: problems compiling gtkicq

from the quill of Jeremy Wise <jwise@pathwaynet.com> on scroll
<Pine.LNX.4.04.9901242216270.26252-100000@altar.wise>

> I'll get these changes applied and added to the CVS probably in a day
> or
> two.  Some of them have already been fixed, but the rest should be
> fixed
> soon.  Thanks for the contribution.

You are welcome.  I just wish I had the time to fix the "system()" stuff
instead of whining about it in the code.  :-)  I must admit that doing
it as a quickie to get on to more important details (actual
functionality) is a good idea, but we do have to back and clean it up.
Maybe I will find a moment some time.

I seem to be having difficulties adding people.  I got search to return
some data once, but no more.  Adding by UIN doesn't even work.  Data
goes back and forth to icq.mirabilis.com:4000 but nothing.

Have you (anyone) made a "print-icq" module for tcpdump?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX