Re: autoconf on cvs-sources of gtkicq

The problem is that autoconf can't figure out what to do with AM_PATH_ESD,
then when configure gets run, it's not complete, so you get the config.h
error.  I have no idea what AM_PATH_ESD is, but if you hack configure.in
so that it just fails to look for it and set have_esd, it will work, but
without sound.  Maybe someone else knows what AM_PATH_ESD is all about, or
why it's not being found.

original configure.in:
AM_PATH_ESD(, have_esd=yes, have_esd=no)

new configure.in:
have_esd=no
#AM_PATH_ESD(, have_esd=yes, have_esd=no)

Hope that helps,

Sean C. Rhea
http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~srhea

                  --- Please respond to srhea@ieee.org ---