Re: [gtk-list] pb (?) with glib : GLib-ERROR
- From: "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve gnu org>
- To: j saito wanadoo fr (Junichi Saito)
- Cc: GTK+ Mailinglist <gtk-list redhat com>, GNOME Mailinglist <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] pb (?) with glib : GLib-ERROR
- Date: 23 Jan 1999 00:12:01 +0100
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
|| On 22 Jan 1999 13:48:42 +0100,
|| regarding "[gtk-list] pb (?) with glib : GLib-ERROR",
|| firstname.lastname@example.org (Junichi Saito) wrote:
js> I got the following message, while trying to run panel from gnome-core
js> with enlightenment (it wouldn't start) :
js> GLib-ERROR **: Could not read account information: No such file or
js> This comes from 'gutils.c' of glib.
js> What was it looking for ?
js> The system is a i386 linux.
I got the same problem.... wasn't able to get GNOME to run at all in
the past 3 days... usually it compiles fine but it won't run.
Any help appreciated...
Georg C. F. Greve <email@example.com>
"One smaller motivation which, in part, stems from altruism is
Microsoft-bashing." - Vinod Valloppillil (Microsoft)
Halloween Document I
] [Thread Prev