Re: USER report

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Mhm.  portmap is optionally used by mcserv to register a port, but
> it can be used without this.
>
> You can usualy find portmap in the portmap package.

As a minor side note, I wouldn't encourage people to start up the port
mapper unless you need it. It's enough work to verify the CORBA stuff for
security:-)

Share and enjoy,

				-- Bert

Bert Driehuis, MIS -- bert_driehuis@nl.compuware.com -- +31-20-3116119
The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all
who have seen it, as one of the finest spectacles in nature.
                -- Benjamin Franklin.