user_main.cfg does not exist

I've just installed 0.99.2 rpm Enlightenment.  Outstanding wm.  Problem
is, the docs say to copy user_main.cfg to the $HOME/.enlightenment
directory in order to customize.  It also says to look for enlightenment
under either /usr/enlightenment or /usr/local/enlightenment.  The rpm
apparently installs under /usr/share/enlightenment.  There is no
user_main.cfg under the config directory.  How else might I modify the
configuration of the various buttons?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric@denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????