Re: gnome-lib woes

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Buch, Bill wrote:
>
> I'm not sure what libc's libdb is, but sleepycat's version
> (http://www.sleepycat.com/) is the "real" Berkeley DB.  There was even
> some discussion on gnome-list about incorporating (or requiring) db 2.x
> into GNOME.

 Speaking of which , I'm trying to get hold of the DB package from
the sleepycat site, I'm looking for version 1.86, but the links point
to the ftp site ftp.terra.net, I can't seem to be able to log into
this site, ( or even connect to it ) is there another place where
I can find the DB packages ?

	Thanks.

--
Maximilien Lincourt, B. info.,  Software developer
mailto:max@toonboom.com    http://www.toonboom.com