Re: GNOME-SQL version 0.1

>Looks snazzy,
What does 'snazzy' mean?

> I'm in the market for one of these things but I would really
>would love mySQL.  I'm not familar with mysql as of yet to help write a
>driver.  I might look at your API and see if I can do something since I
>would like one.

I've received a mail from other person who wanted to help with the MySQL
API, and we've talked about having a look at the current code and at the
MySQL API each on our own to later on share conclusions, experiences,
feelings, etc, etc... So if you agree, do the same and we'll talk about it.
Ok?

P.D.: email me at rmoya@chez.com

Cheers