Re: imlib and png trouble

> Ok, can you strace the program to figure out if "convert" is being
> called?
>
> My personal impression is that this is what happens: Imlib fails to
> load the png module (due to some reason: bad libtool used when
> installing the library, or not finding the library) and then fallsback
> to using "convert".
>
> My theory is: the black spots are rendered by "convert", which means,
> the builtin png module was never invoked, so we need to debug why the
> png module is not being invoked.

I've solved this problem by rebooting the machine.  Sometimes ldconfig
just doesn't solve the problem, and rebooting the system seems to load all
the libraries properly.  I'm not sure why this is the case.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/