gtk_toggle_button_set_active errors

For the past couple of days, all of my gtk based software has been plagued by
undefined references to gtk_toggle_button_set_active and other functions that
derive from that same idea, such as the checkboxes, etc.

I'm working from CVS, and I finally got Imlib to build correctly, as well as
GQMpeg.  However, gnome-libs, gtkicq, and mc have all failed on undefined
references to the aforementioned function, and I beleive most other things will
also.

I've tried dorking around with gtkcompat.h, and I've also checked
gtktogglebutton.[c,h] to make sure everything is correct under the hood.  Still,
only mixed results.  So, any help?

Thanks,
Adam Keys