Re: New control-center-0.99.3.tar.gz tarball

Tony Keating <keating@mech.uq.edu.au> writes:

> Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org> wrote:
>

> > just made a new control-center-0.99.3.tar.gz tarball which can be found at:
> >
> > 	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/latest/
> >
> > To get RPMS you can simply use
> >
> > 	rpm -ta control-center-0.99.3.tar.gz
> >

> This builds and works fine on my system. However, the rpm which is created
> doesn't add the control-center to the panel menu. Forgot to put the .desktop
> in the install script??

Oh yes, it's really missing in the panel menu.

This was a bug in the spec files (they're really in bad shape) - there
were more files missing ...

I fixed the spec file in CVS (hope it works) so you can fetch this one
to create RPMS.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/