Re: Volunteer for developement of presentation tools

Havoc Pennington <rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu> writes:

> On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > Could you include a status report on EzPaint and a TODO list?
> >
> > The thing is: I loaded EzPaint recently and I did not know what was
> > supposed to work and what I was understanding incorrectly, so such
> > description file could be of great help.
> >

> Sure I can put that together tonight - I used to have a fairly complete
> TODO file, but it's out-of-date now because the Canvas changed and then I
> broke things. I'll update it.

Perhaps someone could also put a more descriptive %description in the
spec file (it's currently empty since I had no idea what this thing
was supposed to do as I created that file) ?

Thanks,

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/