Re: core dumps.. everywhere

Well.. that fixed some of the problem, gnome-genius now starts, but thats
the only thing that starts of the ones i was having problems with :(

Also, it doesnt list the ORBit output when it crashes, it just starts,
then dumps core...  I did a bt, and I get the same output as I did before,
I send a message w/ it previously.

I remember someone, maybe you posting this, and I just sat back to wait
for any responses, but never saw any either.

I'm using RH5.1, w/ glibc-2.0.7-29 rpms..  I upgraded em to see if that
was the problem, but it wasnt.  :(

Anyone else having problems with this, or any clues to what is wrong?  Not
fun to compile for a few hours, then it segfault on everything's start.
:(

sar