Re: esound/libtool problems

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, Jeff Lovell wrote:

> At 12:47 AM 1/16/99 -0600, Kevin Miller wrote:
> >not really the correct way, but works, is remove any mentions of
> >--no-reexec from the configure script..  or upgrade your version of
> >libtool.. you probably have 1.0h, and i think --no-reexec is in 1.2b and d
>
> Quick dumb user question, where can I always grab the latest version of
> libtool?

ftp://alpha.gnu.org

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

Greebo's technique was unscientific and wouldn't have stood a chance
against any decent swordmanship, but on his side was the fact that
it is almost impossible to develop decent swordmanship when you seem
to have run into a food mixer that is biting your ear off.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)