Re: Where is imlib 1.9?

In message <199901121905.NAA24099@metropolis.nuclecu.unam.mx>, Miguel de Icaza
writes:
+-----
| > If I do a ./autogen.sh on gnome-libs I get a warning configure could not
| > find imlib 1.9, but I cannot find it either, I mean a CVS checkout gives
| > me 1.8.2. Gnome-libs compile fine anyway, but did I miss anything?
|
| Imlib 1.9 is on a branch in cvs, you want to pull the "dynamic-imlib"
| branch if you want this.
+--->8

I think you missed the point:  *CVS gnome-libs* claims to want it.  Is
gnome-libs jumping the gun or is imlib 1.9 supposed to be available for use
now?  Or are we supposed to be sticky-tagging gnome-libs to get the stable
version?

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu