Re: esound on Solaris

In message <>, Brian Kurotsuchi
| I'm going through the process of compiling the source and have got up to
| control-center.  Since Esound isn't supposed to work on Solaris, what do I do

EsounD works fine on Solaris.  The author hasn't tested it on Solaris, but a
number of us are using it on 2.5.1 and 2.6.

brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]
electrical and computer engineering					 KF8NH
carnegie mellon university	      ["God, root, what is difference?" -Pitr]