Exceedingly minor GTK+/Theme-switching bug

  I noticed that there's a slight problem that occurs when switching themes
on the fly in GTK+ programs, most pronounced when switching back and forth
between themes with small text (such as ThinIce) and themes with large text
(such as Metal).  The problem is that the text gets resized but the widgets
don't seem to be notified, so text ends up either centered in a smaller box
than the widget, or (worse) in a larger box, in which case it often extends
past the boundaries of the widget and becomes unreadable!  Maybe this would
be more trouble than it's worth to fix, though, I don't know much about the
internals of GTK+.

  Daniel