Re: ORBit compilation: unexpected token(s)
- From: Edward A Carter <ecarter U Arizona EDU>
- To: dsb3 <dsb3 earthlink net>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown:
- Subject: Re: ORBit compilation: unexpected token(s)
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:11:42 -0700 (MST)
On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, dsb3 wrote:
> Well, if anyone else has run into this same problem I seem to have fixed
> it. The solution was one of two things:
> 1) I had imlib and imlib-devel RPMs still installed. This caused imlib.m4
> to be in /usr/share/aclocal which could have been conflicting with my m4
> files in /opt/gnome/share/aclocal
> 2) I had my ACLOCAL_FLAGS variable set to "-I /opt/gnome/share/aclocal"
> and not "-I /opt/gnome/share/aclocal/" (note trailing slash).
I don't think #2 was your problem, simply because I always set
ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /home/edcarter/share/aclocal" without problems.
] [Thread Prev