Re: Suggestion: put .rpm & .deb packacking scripts in CVS

    Richard> Hello folks [...insert usual apology if this has been
    Richard> discussed before here...]

    Richard> I've got a suggestion. Why not put the scripts for
    Richard> building RPMs and DEBs into CVS? This would make building
    Richard> packages a no-brainer.

I have already made CVS snapshot-building scripts for .debs of GTK+
and GLib; they are in CVS now.

To build a CVS snapshot .deb of GTK+ or GLib, simply run:

% fakeroot debian/build

(or run it as root).

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters P and S and the number 13.
"Johnny! Don't go! It's too fdangerous!" "I don't care!"