Re: some comments on gmc

>> ** There is no way to completely quit gmc without an "skill gmc".

>Should we add one?  thing is: the file manager also controls the
>desktop.

In my opinion, making this option too explicit will confuse users
starting out in Gnome.  They'll end up having to choose between quitting
and quitting gmc.  The difference isn't clear to the uninitiated.  On
the other hand, it should be an option.  Maybe the appropriate place to
put this option is in the session-manager config panel.

Justin