Re: some comments on gmc

> ** If I click on a .tar.gz file I expect it to be treated as a normal
>    part of the file system, but I don't see that happening.

This was a bug in my gnome-libs implementation of the mime-type
information loader.  A fix should be in CVS in a few minutes (the
special information used by the file manager included a '#' character
on the command string, which was considered as a comment by the
mime-code, so it truncated an important part of the information).

Thanks for this precise bug report,
Miguel.