Re: gnome panel

I just tried drive-mount, and it is messed up. I have two panels, and when I
added driv-mount to one panel, it also showed up on the other one. Second, when
I logged out, close all the panels, and restarted it, well, it did a lot of
funny things, like more panels appearing with applets that I didn't have,
missing applets, or not even showing anything yet panel was still running.

This is similar to what clock applet does except panel was alway visible.

My build is 0.99.2 with cvs gnome-core from 1/6.

        David