Re: Help with RH5.2 GNOME Installation

D> running GNOME. However, it appears that the installation script
D> (install-gnome) doesn't seem to run "out of the box".

I believe that your problem is that there are two versions of GNOME on
the CD... both of them out of date.

I'd say, either remove all the old gnome related packages (imlib,
imlib-cfgeditor, gnome*, etc) and try the install-gnome script, or
forget about the versions on the CD and download much more recent
versions.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
You mean you didn't *know* she was off making lots of little phone companies?