Panel and VNC Not Good

I just tried running a gnome session on a VNC server and it did not doo
very well.

For some reason the panels get rearranged or even duplicated.

My panel should be

Gnome Menu|Netscape|Gnome Terminal|Gnome Pager|Clock
However it now is
Gnome Menu|Gnome Pager|Gnome Terminal|Netscape|Gnome Pager <off screen>

I also have a panel open on my normal X desktop which could also be
causing the panel problems.

The vncserver/vncviewer connection is across the internet and the
vncviewer is running on A Sun Ultra 5 workstation.

I don't care that much but I though I would let you know.
--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com