Re: gwp-0.3 released

On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 01:43:56PM -0800, Seth Alves wrote:

> Hi.  ftp://ftp.hungry.com/pub/hungry/gwp/gwp-0.3.0.tar.gz is
> available for downloading.  Gwp is a word processor which
> works with the gnome desktop.  I'm making a snapshot release
> in the hopes of soliciting some feedback.  I'm interested
> in ways to crash it, UI issues, what people think should
> be done next, etc.

Gnome-print won't run configure for me (using jimpick's snapshot).  This
one's for the first tier code dudes, not the not-quite-ready-for-cvs players.

As you might know, I'm very interested in your particular project.
Sorry, but I'm not sure I know how to make a snapshot build with autogen.sh
(gnome-print, not yours) work.

--
Rebecca Ore
Creativity is playing with the rule sets