Re: ORBit build problem on HPUX.

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:29:21 -0500 (EST), Dan Newcombe
<Newcombe@mordor.clayton.edu> wrote:

>When building ORBit, src/IIOP/connection.c needs to define
>	_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
>around both
>	iiop-endianP.h
>and	netdb.h
>otherwise h_errno is undeclared on HPUX.

Defining _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED causes something else important to be
*undefined* (I have forgotten what exactly...), so that won't work...

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg