Re: Why taskbars are a bad idea to begin with.

Excuse me for my ignorance, what is the distinction between 'window lists'
and 'taskbar' ?

Also, can someone clarify the meaning of 'workspaces' for me. Some here
seem to think it's just a fancy way of describing virtual desktops. While
others are referring to it as a television channel analogy (i have not a
clue what this infers.) I thought it was the former, but what the hell do i
know?