sound-monitor kicks ass!!!

Have been following the progress of the Sound Monitor applet by John Ellis.

	page at:  www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/

What a great volume meter, scope and esd control applet all in one!!!

This seems like an invaluable tool for anyone using esd (which I guess
is anyone with gnome).  Considering the non-state of the "esmanager"
applet, couldn't/shouldn't "Sound Monitor" be included in the project ?

thanks,
 Matt Martin
matt.martin@ieee.org

Lehigh U. Microelectronics Research Lab             Home
16A Memorial Dr. E., Bethlehem,PA,18015      126 East 4th St.
mmartin @ calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu              Bethlehem, PA,18015-1702
Work:(610) 758-3951 (Office)                    MGM1 @ LEHIGH.EDU
              -4518 (Lab)                    Home: (610) 758-9662
 WWW: "http://www.lehigh.edu/~mgm1/mgm1.html"  AIM ID: MmAaRtTtIN
    PGP Public key at "finger mmartin@calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu"
	HTML Resume now available from my webpage !!!