sound-monitor kicks ass!!!

Have been following the progress of the Sound Monitor applet by John Ellis.

	page at:

What a great volume meter, scope and esd control applet all in one!!!

This seems like an invaluable tool for anyone using esd (which I guess
is anyone with gnome).  Considering the non-state of the "esmanager"
applet, couldn't/shouldn't "Sound Monitor" be included in the project ?

 Matt Martin

Lehigh U. Microelectronics Research Lab             Home
16A Memorial Dr. E., Bethlehem,PA,18015      126 East 4th St.
mmartin @              Bethlehem, PA,18015-1702
Work:(610) 758-3951 (Office)                    MGM1 @ LEHIGH.EDU
              -4518 (Lab)                    Home: (610) 758-9662
 WWW: ""  AIM ID: MmAaRtTtIN
    PGP Public key at "finger"
	HTML Resume now available from my webpage !!!