GTK Themes and Font Sizes

Hello All,

Here is another usability issue:

At higher resolutions and small monitor size, the 10 point fonts
people seem to like to spec into the GTK themes are making me go blind.

It is simple enough to edit each theme EVERY TIME IT IS UPDATED and
enlarge the font size.  However, as I see it, this is very much an
issue of user preference.

Has any thought been given to making the default font size an option
which is re-configurable by the user?

thanks,
 Matt Martin
matt.martin@ieee.org

Lehigh U. Microelectronics Research Lab             Home
16A Memorial Dr. E., Bethlehem,PA,18015      126 East 4th St.
mmartin @ calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu              Bethlehem, PA,18015-1702
Work:(610) 758-3951 (Office)                    MGM1 @ LEHIGH.EDU
              -4518 (Lab)                    Home: (610) 758-9662
 WWW: "http://www.lehigh.edu/~mgm1/mgm1.html"  AIM ID: MmAaRtTtIN
    PGP Public key at "finger mmartin@calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu"
	HTML Resume now available from my webpage !!!