Re: List madness?

Daniel Burrows wrote:

>   I don't know if my messages about this got through earlier.  The
> mailing list mysteriously unsubscribed me last night (this is the message
> I got) and I had trouble getting resubscribed.  Did this happen to anyone
> else?

Yes, it happened to me.  I've resubscribed.  Until I did so, my posts
were bounced.  I also had a posted question (_not_ an unsubscribe
request) copied as the "unsubscribe" message.

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)

    Welchen Teil von "Gestalt" verstehen Sie nicht?

web:       http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
SAS/Linux: http://www.netcom.com/~kmself/SAS/SAS4Linux.html

 10:31pm  up 15 days,  9:59, 11 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.64, 0.42