Re: Gnome-stones/Gnibble

I want to thank the person/people who created Gnibbles.  I used to play Snake-Bite on the Apple II+ for hours every day.  The day I got to 65256 points and the score went back to 0 was up there among the happiest of my evidently somewhat pitiful life.  ;-)

As a matter of fact I was thinking about trying to create a version myself.  I'll have to think of something else to use to learn Gnome programming I guess.