Re: "Global" panel properties

Lee wrote:

> hitch wrote:
>
> > any windows user able to do much at all has to right click on
> > EVERYTHING.
>
> That's irrelevant - my point was that to get to the panel's global
> properties isn't overly intuitive.
>
> Also, I tried the "move to the extreme of the desktop and right click",
> and this didn't work - using Enlightenment 0.15 recent snapshot just
> produces the sound of clicking on the root window.

Well, as I say, my panel is a horizontal corner panel in the top left corner,
of my screen. I move the mouse to the top extreme of the panel and right click
and I get the menu. I am running gnome 0.98 and it works on
enlightenment-0.15.0-19990120 and WindowMaker-0.51.0.

Incidently, I have hide buttons enabled, but not hidebutton arrows. I don't
know if that makes a difference, but it also allows me to right click on
the hide buttons for the menu (which is at the left extreme).

Adam.
--
Signs of crime: screaming or cries for help.
                -- from the Brown Security Crime Prevention Pamphlet