"Global" panel properties

Hi,

Has anyone thought about moving the panel's "global properties" menu
option into the control center?

At the moment, it wouldn't be obvious to the first-time user that the
global panel properties even existed. (example: how many times does a
windows user right click the taskbar? I'd bet not many).

My personal justification is that with a corner panel (which is
fantastic, incidentally:), it can be difficult to actually find an area
of panel to right-click that isn't taken up by a launcher or an applet.

Plus the whole point of the control-center is to centralize the
configuration of gnome, right?

Just a suggestion...

Regards,

--