Re: [jpaint serv net: gnome-compliant fvwm-2.2 first test]

MdI> This is a very nice thing to see, as I can keep using my
MdI> fvwm2 setup and I will be enjoying the full GNOME experience.

I just wanted to point out that the fvwm-workers see Gnome compliance as a
very important goal.  It couldn't have been ready and stable by 2.2 but we
do want to get complete Gnome support into a stable release as soon as
possible.

Fvwm fans who want to make this happen faster should track the source from
CVS and tell the fvwm-workers about bugs.  See http://www.fvwm.org/ for
more info.  (And note that a good chunk of the stuff in Jay's tarball isn't
in CVS yet; he's put together some early patches which should all be
incorporated in the next few days.)

 - J<