Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 02:20:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Jay Painter <jpaint@serv.net>
To: gnome-hackers@gnome.org
Subject: gnome-compliant fvwm-2.2 first test
Sender: owner-gnome-hackers@nuclecu.unam.mx

I've already ran into a nasty lockup bug, but this supports:

 * gnome pager, client list
 * root window clicks (see sample.fvwmrc/gnome.fvwm2rc)
 * session managment
 * layers, although I don't know if they are working right

get the full source at:
http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/download/fvwm-gnome-2.2.tar.gz

Sorry there's no patch, it's 2:20am and all the brain power I had left
went into typing "make distcheck".

Jay Painter -- jpaint@serv.net -- jpaint@gimp.org -- jpaint@real.com
http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/