File naming

Hi,

Miguel, thanks for the fix to the gmc location box and the .gnumeric
file extention branding. I have another observation about file naming for
text files.

This is somewhat general, but I would like to see text files
get a .txt extension that links in gmc to the standard text editor. The
standard text editor would be the one defined by the Gnome
Environment:Gnome Edit Properties capplet. That way all text files could
be opened from gmc and the users "standard" editor will open them.

I would also put in a plug for gEdit to be the default standard.

Thanks,
-FDS