Re: GTK, Gnome, enlightenment and Real audio player

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 11:11:12PM -0800, Kevin Saenz was heard to say:
> Ok Sorry I have lead you guys up the garden path,
> I also haven't got esd running, as I want to run
> ICQJava and X11AMP.
> can anyone explain why rvplayer dies? should I
> stop downloading the updates from rh site and just
> get realaudio's tared files?

  Are you running kernel 2.2.*? (rvplayer broke for me when I upgraded to it)

  Daniel

--
There are many of us in this old world of ours who hold that things break
about even for all of us.  I have observed, for example, that we all get