Re: WISH:suggestion for the mount_applet

+++ Sun, Feb 21, 1999 at 11:28:38PM +0000 +++
Idan Sofer e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> how about setting the middle mouse button so it will talk via CORBA to gmc
> to open another file manager window at the mount point?

I second this; would be great.

mawa
--
I'd do computer science even if it was just for the sweet sound of
terms like "ring buffer" or "message queue".