Bug in Gnome-panel

While playing around with the menu-configuration tool I discovered the
following "bug" yesterday:
If you select the User menus and turn in into a directory, the Gnome-panel
crashes(disappears) when you next press the Gnome-button. It doesn't
reappear until you delete the usermenu entry in the .gnome catalog.
I know I caused this "bug" by doing something that was not meant to be done,
but I sure that more people than me would get the same idea. (People are in
userland have this bug :-)
# Christian Schaller aka frostking
# frostking@linuxrising.com
# AIM : ArticRuler