Drawer retraction

First, let me say that I think the new "retract drawer when a
launcher is clicked" feature is a good idea, but I have two questions
about possible improvements:

1. Would it be possible to make it configurable on a per-drawer basis?
2. Would it be possible to close all enclosing drawers?  That is, if
I have a drawer within a drawer, currently only the second drawer is
closed, whereas it would be great if all the drawers (or even just
the top-level one) retracted...

I don't know enough about the architecture of the panel to know if
either of those are at all feasible, but thought I would at least
throw them out as ideas.  Neither is even close to a bug, though, so
feel free to push it to post-1.0 or ignore them altogether...

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal
<rms39@columbia.edu>		Columbia College Class of 1999