Re: Small glitch when building gnome-guile

Laurent Guerby <guerby@club-internet.fr> writes:

> > ERROR: In procedure open-file in expression (open-file str OPEN_READ):
> > ERROR: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type.: "gnome.defs"

Gaack! A localized Guile, a localized Guile!! ;-) How did you do that?
Oh, sorry, I see.  It's a localized libc.  You might want to remove
the dot, tho.

> > gnome-glue.c: gnome.defs
> > 	  $(BUILD) -I $(top_srcdir)/guile-gtk glue gnome.defs >tmpg \
> > 	  && mv tmpg $@
> >
> > main.c: gnome.defs
> > 	  $(BUILD) -I $(top_srcdir)/guile-gtk main gnome.defs >tmpm \
> > 	  && mv tmpm $@
>
> Looks like gnome.defs is in gnome-guile/guile-gnome/ so something like
> replacing gnome.defs by $(top_srcdir)/guile-gnome/gnome.defs should
> allow a build from anywhere (worked for me at least ;-).

Yes, exactly.  Thanks for pointing this out.  I think it can just be
"$(srcdir)/gnome-defs".  I'll fix this soon.

Thanks!

- Marius