gbuild on CVS

Hi,

The mail quoted below is somewhat old, but I have been in the process of
moving and through hard drive crashes, so have been out of the loop
recently.

However, gbuild is now on CVS in the gbuild module.  To the people who
have submitted ideas for improvements to gbuild, thanks for being patient,
I still have your emails and will be working on things more timely now.

I realize this probably isn't very exciting for most people to hear, and
checking out a cvs module with only 6 or 7 files and no compiling
necessary is a bit out of the ordinary. :)

But, recent gbuild changes now on CVS: added option to compile cvs modules
in different directory than cvs download tree, so as not to pollute the
tree with compile generated files.

I'll be updating the docs soon, with more to come.

Thanks,
Steve