Re: My impression of .8

On 18 Feb 1999, Dave Cole wrote:
]Jeffrey> Tried LyX?  It isn't GNOME, but perhaps the core editor
]Jeffrey> widget and TeX generation logic can be ripped out and wrapped
]Jeffrey> in a GTK+ app.
]
]I have just started using LyX.  It is fantastic!  I just wish that
]something other than XForms had been used for the user interface.
]Talk about ugly - blech.

 I think if somebody could write a plugin to gwp (like export to TeX) it
would be nice. (I know the difference between TeX and WYSIWYG, but
maybe there is an aproximately solution)

--

 - Shooby Ban - bansz@szif.hu - http://lsc.kva.hu - Linux Supporting Center -
      - Szabolcs Ban - http://listen.to/shooby - SZIF ComputerCentre -