Re: bugs etc.

> - scrolling flickers, really annoyable .. Other X terms draw the text in
> "blocks" (at least it looks like that) which look a lot better.

I can not see this flickering at all.  What sort of
machine/hardware/display do you have?

> - right mouse click brings the popup menu, great, except it grows the text
> selection at the same time, not so nice.

I have seen this, but it is hard to fix.  I do not know how to fix
it.  I am lost, basically.

> - text selection doesn't work like in other X terms, clicking the terminal
> should unselect everything instead of selecting the clicked character

I tried to fix this, but it looks harder than I thought at first.  I
will leave this to another person :-)

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org