Re: GtkICQ

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 05:59:20PM +0100, Kay Molkenthin was heard to say:

>     > Kay Molkenthin <molkenthin@okay.net> writes:
>     >> >>>>> "Pylypko," == Pylypko, Chris <cpylypko@netsol.com> writes:
>     >>
>     >> > Hey All, I tried to compile gtkicq from CVS yesterday, and when
>      >> i > tried to make it it came up with a @GNORBALIBS@ error (or >
>     >> something like that).  Anybody know what's wrong with it?
>     >>

>     > Did you install gnome-core-devel using RPM? I had the same
>     > problem. I changed the file /usr/lib/appletsConf.sh to read
>
> No, I installed them from the tarball.
>
> Kay.

  I've been compiling GtkICQ from CVS for several months now and this just
started occuring.  The rest of Gnome (also from CVS) builds perfectly.  I
thought it might be a problem in the config scripts and tried looking at
them for a clue but my knowledge of how they work is too rudimentary..anyone
know what could be causing this?

(btw: Debian potato, autoconf version 2.13, automake version 2.14)

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.